This is the latest work (pyrography on paper) from Frank S. in Phoenix, AZ
Hope this inspires you to try pyrography.
A Wisconsin couple died after attempting a viral crafting technique called fractal wood burning.
The process uses high-voltage transformers to run electrical currents through chemical-soaked wood.
Thirty-three people have died from fractal wood burning since 2017.
A Wisconsin couple died from electrocution after attempting a viral art technique in their garage, officials said last week.