THE LI WOOD CARVERS SHOW


Friday, July 10, 2009

Must Have Telephone Number




Here's a number worth putting in your cell phone or your home phone speed dial: 1-800-goog411 or 1-800-466-4411. This is a service from Google, and it's free -- great when you are on the road. Don't waste your money on information calls and don't waste your time manually dialing the number. I am driving along in my car and I need to call the golf course and I don't know the number. I hit the speed dial for information that I have programmed (1-800-goog411). The voice at the other end says, "Say the name of the business and the City & State." You say, "Parker Plastic, Sand Springs, OK." He says, 'Connecting' and Parker Plastic answers the phone. How great is that? This is nationwide and it is absolutely free! Works on cell and landline phones.

Go to link below and watch the short clip for a quick demonstration.

http://www.google.com/goog411/